Millwoods is pleased to announce our first franchise operation and it will be at The ACCA, 36 Wolverhampton St, Walsall, WS2 8PR, 30th October, 2021.
As this is a Saturday auction things will be a little different. Traders can hire a stall from 9am till 2pm for £10 and sell their items with no commission. Traders can also put items into the auction as per usual from 2pm onwards.
Items in the auction will have two different prices.
One price is the reserve price which the seller will not go below. Also there will be a price in which the seller will accept. However, there will be the usual premium price and commission through the auctioneer.
Our Terms and Condition will still be the same during the auction:
- All items brought as seen. Any guarantee given on items sold is given by the vendor and not Millwoods.
- A 50p sales fee will be applied to all items. For example if a item is sold for £10 then you will have to pay £10.50.
- If an item is sold for £60 then you will pay £60.50. All items sold will have to be removed from the venue on the same day.
- Millwoods do not tolerate any abusive behaviour or language.
- If you do show this type of behaviour, you will be asked to leave.
- Vendor’s and buyers are responsible for their own items.
- Millwoods Auction shall not be responsible for loss, damage or theft of any items.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
All in all this is a new and exciting period for Millwoods Auction especially as yours truly will be in Manchester for CoinFest and running the live auction featuring limited edition watches, hardware wallets and custom pieces of artwork etc.
Also do not forget our new book English Rogue by Richard Head a 17th Century romp and pomp, bodice ripping tales of a fictional character Meriton Latroon. Our new version is written in updated English and as we speak a screen play is being written.